The security program SUPERAntiSpyware is a free software that can be used to remove malicious programs from your computer. Version 5 is now ready for download with a new user interface, which according to the developers, is more user friendly and has got a faster startup and the program will also be faster in use than previous versions.
SUPERAntiSpyware 5 now includes a new scanning capability, called “Critical Point Scan,” which scans your computer in just a few seconds. This function searches for the most serious harmful programs. This function is in addition to the usual fast scan, full scan and adjustable scan.
SUPERAntiSpyware 5 has another new feature, called “Rescue Scan”. This is activated by placing a check mark besides “Enable Rescue Scan,” but this option should only be used if your computer is heavily infected with malware. The program can also be updated automatically if the user wants this option.
Here is an overview of the new features in SUPERAntiSpyware 5:
- User interface – Easy Access and Use
- Real-Time Protection – Lighter, Faster and Added Protection!
- Faster scanning and updated scanning engine
- 30% smaller definition updates resulting in improved performance
- Critical Point Scan – Examine critical load points for malware infections
- Rescue Scan – Gain control of your system when infection prevent scanning
- Scheduler – integrated with the Windows Scheduler for maximum flexibility and control
- Quarantine Management System
- Repairs – fix problems left behind by Malware
- Update System – faster and more flexible
- Scan logging – monitor the health of your system
- Improved memory management – lighter on your system
SUPERAntiSpyware 5 is available for download here. The program is also offered in the portable version, which does not require installation.
- SUPERAntiSypware Pro 5 Review, Giveaway (ghacks.net)
- End of Life for Firefox 3.5 (skuggen.com)
- New Outage Affects Skype Users (skuggen.com)